Anticellulite thermal slimming leggings with emana® biofir
Shape your body! with NEW TECHNOLOGY emana®, It is ideal for winter as warmer than wool thanks to F.I.R., read below.
- Heads made of a special 66 polyamide base yarn can reduce muscle fatigue and the signs of cellulite
- emana absorbs infrared radiation emitted by human body and re-emits the absorbed radiation as far infrared (FIR) wave which interacts with human body promoting the body stimulation and a natural warmth
- they are the result of a search 4 years long are made with a the special yarn “Emana ®”, which incorporates in its polymeric matrix bioactive mineral, crystals giving the possibility of developing an elevated level of interaction between the tissue and your skin
- improving blood microcirculation and cell metabolism, helping thus to reduce the signs of cellulite and sport action
- tested by scientific studies, garments made with at least 80% of “emana®” like ours offer many benefits, such as:
Increased synthesis of collagen to make your skin healthier, softer and younger
increases the elasticity of the skin by reducing the signs of cellulite
delay in fatigue and better muscle oxygenation during sports activities
promotes a sense of warmth, comfort and wellbeing
- choose your right size only by consulting our size chart here below
- 85%Polyamide with emana® biofir+15%Elasthan
It is a product whose characteristics do not vary even after numerous washings (permanent effect), it is easy to wash and dry as nylon tights.
We here remember the further benefits of this leggings:
Wearing a complete set of undershirt+pants CzSalus, you can reap also the following benefits in a few days:
- an improved silhouette immediately, thanks to the extremely elastic compressed fabric.
- a marked sense of relief for those who suffer from back pain, thanks to the lumbar support.
- the continuous massage, resulting from the molded elastic fabric and your body’s movement, stimulates capillary microcirculation, facilitating the drainage of retained liquids that are the cause of cellulite
- Size chart (351 KB)